jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

I am not the kind of girl who is going to have an ordinary relationship... Rebecca Logan

Anoche estaba viendo Greek. No sé si conoceréis la serie pero está muy bien así que os la recomiendo y uno de los diálogos me pareció perfecto para el post que quería escribir hoy.
Me ha costado la vida encontrar un vídeo en el que apareciera exactamente este diálogo así que esto es lo mejor que he encontrado. Es un remix de las escenas en las que salen los dos gays de la serie y al final, los dos últimos minutos aparece el diálogo entre Rebecca Logan y Evan Chambers que me gustaría que vierais.

Lo siento para los que no sepan inglés pero no lo he encontrado subtitulado.
Os dejo con el vídeo y después os cuento.


Os pongo el diálogo:
Evan: What you doing?
Evan: That was weird.
Rebecca: Yeah, not what I imagine your medical conference to look like
Evan: No, I meant you kissing a guy right in front of me.
Rebecca: Come one... It was a gay boy in a gay bar. It's not a big deal.
Evan: It's a big deal to me. I wanna be exclusive with you.
Rebecca: Why?
Evan: It's not exactly the response I was expecting. Because I care about you. That's why.
Rebecca: I care about you too but that doesn't mean we need to be exclusive.
Evan: What does that mean?
Evan: Wait a minute. You mean you haven't been exclusive? When? With who? Was it Cappie?
Rebecca: No
Evan: Well, then who was it?
Rebecca: It doesn't matter. Well I have Evan I'm sorry.
Evan: I can't believe this. You have any idea of why I'm working here? To pay back money that I stole from my own house to buy you that necklace.
Rebecca: I never asked you to do any of that. I've always been honest with you. I'm not the kind of girl who is going to have an ordinary relationship.
Evan: That's something you've talked yourself into.
Rebecca: Love doesn't work and you trying to force this on me is what is screwing this up.
Evan: No, you screwing this up is what is screwing this up, alright? You can hide behind that crap all you want to, but we both know that is just a lame excuse. You are afraid.
Rebecca: This is why we should have just been a one night stand.
Evan: You want to know why you don't believe in love? Because you are heartless.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario